JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PARTNER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative Partner" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative partner. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Transcribing physician orders for patients in the unit census into the Phamis Last Word computer program with a high degree of efficiency & accuracy.
- Responsible for accurately relaying phone messages that include sensitive information, such as critical lab results, to the nursing staff.
- Accountable for expedient monitoring & consistently processing data entry of updated patient information into the Bedboard & Phamis Last Word programs.
- Processing health care consults via phone & Last Word transactions.
- Maintaining the integrity of the patient medical record by following the protocol & standards of LVH & JCAHO as well as complying with HIIPA regulations.
- Performing a multitude of clerical & secretarial functions on a daily basis with multiple interruptions.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative Partner'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.