JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative Clerk" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative clerk. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Providing general administration support including faxing, printing, photocopying & scanning.
- Filing application forms to Fire Services Department, drafting correspondences & notices.
- Drafting agendas for meetings & updating meeting records.
- Answering phone calls & replying emails as the representative of the company.
- Monitoring inventory & ordering stationery as necessary.
- Liaising professionally with clients from different regions.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative Clerk'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.