JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administration Officer" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administration officer. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Administration Support to Team.
- Diary management, admin support to Team Leader.
- Administration Support Patient Safety Quality Board (formatting word & excel spread sheets into printable report formats.
- Management of staff movements via spread sheet (leave).
- HR forms processing & distribution to HR department.
- Management of Stationery needs.
- Meeting room setup.
- Records Management electronic & hard copy.
- Minute taking & agenda preparation (Preparations of Items, documents & typing of agendas & distribution of meeting documents & formatting in a Meeting folder).
- Typing & distribution of minutes/ meeting paperwork for the Patient Safety Quality Board.
- Travel & Accommodation arrangements for board members, committee members & key state holders.
- Liaison with board members, committee members & key state holders.
- Accreditation processes for Qld Health departments/ coordination & follow-up when accreditation processes are required.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administration Officer'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.