JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMIN ASSISTANT
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Admin Assistant" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new admin assistant. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Diary Management: appointments, room Bookings, emails
- Correspondence- emails & letters
- Returning of telephone calls
- Supporting meetings- room bookings, minute taking, catering
- Support Industry Advisory Committee Meetings- room bookings, catering, name
- badges, documentation preparation, signs
- Collating information pertaining to issues which have been escalated to the Divisional Managers
- Reception Relief
- Other duties as directed
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Admin Assistant'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.