JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Payable And Receivable" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts payable and receivable. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Minor Reception Duties, collect & sort incoming mail, Prepare Banking
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Document control for purchase orders & invoices during approval process
- Data Entry
- Supplier Account Reconciliations
- Process Payments
- Liaise with suppliers, co-workers, site supervisors & management on a daily basis
- Create Accounts Receivable invoices & compile supporting documentation
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Payable And Receivable'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.