JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Account Executive" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new account executive. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Building sales pipeline & developing effective coverage models to ensure targets are met
- Strategic account planning on a set of 150 mid-market & 1000+ SMB transactional accounts
- Leveraging a variety of channel partners to jointly engage & propose comprehensive technology solutions to meet customer needs
- Effectively driving opportunities through the VMware sales cycle to closure
- Leveraging appropriate internal resources to overcome customer objections in competitive situations
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Account Executive'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.