JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Analyst Programmer" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new analyst programmer. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Developed web service for customer data import from newspaper distributors. Tools: VB.NET 2.0 API, IIS & SQL Server 2000. Role: Team member
- Developed company portal & departmental sites. Tools: SharePoint Portal 2003, VB.NET 1.1. Role: Lead Developer
- Developed circulation application. Tools: VB ASP.NET 1.1, IIS, SQL Server 2000. Role: Lead Developer
- Developed bonus system for classified advertising department. Tools: SQL Server 2000, Stored Procedures, Excel. Role: Lead Developer
- Supporting, maintaining & upgrading existing reporting system. Tools: Excel, Crystal Reports, VB.NET 1.1, VB6, SQL Server 2000. Role: Team Member
- Supporting, maintaining & upgrading existing applications. Tools: Excel, Crystal Reports, VB.NET 1.1, VB6, SQL Server 2000, Role: Team Member
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Analyst Programmer'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.