JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR AGRONOMIST
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Agronomist" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new agronomist. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Crop Monitoring & scouting for pest & diseases & work out threshold level
- Formulate strategies & spray schedule for effective pests & diseases control & management in all crops.
- Liaison with farm managers for safe harvesting of produce.
- Maintaining excellent quality standards above the expectations of the supermarkets & fresh produce stores.
- Negotiating seeds, chemicals & fertiliser prices from the dealers & suppliers.
- Carried out Soil sampling from all farms, interpret soil analysis data & take action to correct soil condition & fertiliser recommendations for Maximum yield.
- Regular Petiole test at proper crop stages & make sure right soil conditions for critical crop stages for better yield.
- Liaison with extension officer, IPM officials & Sales representatives.
- Conduct different trials for effective control of pest, diseases & weeds control & make sure compatible mixture without crop injuries.
- Organise different varietal trial for lettuce, Cabbage, cauliflower, & Broccoli.
- Guidance to concern Farm mangers for the highest Farm Hygiene
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Agronomist'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.