JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATOR
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrator" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrator. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Ensure fully functional office, site needs & systems in place.
- Reporting of FTEs, staff list, project structure updates on every month.
- Prepare & manage internal & external correspondence on routine matters independently.
- Requisition, track, report & maintain records of purchases, services contracted, payments, asset listing etc.
- Liaise with Finance, IT, infrastructure, groups & various suppliers, contractors.
- Human Resources Support - assist in recruitment, interviews, induction of new associates, joining & exit formalities.
- Coordinate training programs, group interactions, meetings, team building & social programs.
- Travel bookings - Coordinate for visa, itinerary, tickets & forex for foreign travel.
- Hotel bookings & local transport arrangements for overseas visitors.
- Renewals of statutory licenses, Annual Maintenance Contracts of office equipment's.
- Administrator for Timecard system.
- Administrator for Access & Communications systems.
- Ensure fully functional office for high quality output & statutory requirements are complied with.
- Ensure smooth workflow, communication, policies/procedures, deliverables are in compliance with global set-up.
- Ensure all requisitions, purchase orders, purchases in compliance with Finance SOPs.
- Ensure all associates complete & understand processes w.r.t. to joining, induction, time-card, attendance, leave records etc.
- Managing departmental needs e.g. Stationary, Photocopiers, toners, printers, faxes, telephones, & accessories.
- Maintenance of personnel & office files with meticulous planning & systematic approach.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrator'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.