JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TO TEAM
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative Support To Team" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative support to team. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Diary management for Staff of Four.
- Assisting & coordination of Meetings, Catering & preparations.
- Coordinating & management of booking venues & catering, & type of meeting (teleconference, Video link up & Audio Equipment & recording of meetings.
- Support to the Aged & Community Team.
- Typing of Correspondence & Briefs.
- Edit & Proof reading briefs & Ministerial Responses.
- Management & coordination of Sentinel Events/administrative system tracking & evaluations of Sentinel Events register.
- Document Tracking (Recfind & Excel).
- Monthly reports.
- Minute Taking & agenda Preparation.
- Typing & distribution of minutes/ meeting paperwork.
- Administrative & PA duties corporate officials of the teams.
- Doctors credentialing processing, & parathion for meetings.
- Implementation of office systems, Policy & Procedure Guidelines.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative Support To Team'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.