JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative Officer" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative officer. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Enter student application details & preferences into data base
- Create files & photocopy applications
- Record & maintain spreadsheet of application fees not paid & send letters requesting payment
- Maintenance of filing room
- Ensuring maintenance of office equipment & stationary
- Assist with the enrolment process
- Provide reception relief
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative Officer'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.