JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative Assistant" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative assistant. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Managed & maintained executive schedules.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements & other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, database, and/or presentation software.
- Spearheaded all community assistance programs.
- Read & analyzed incoming memos, submissions, & reports in order to determine their significance & plan their distribution.
- Opened, sorted, & distributed incoming correspondences, including faxes & email.
- Filed & retrieved corporate documents, records, & reports.
- Greet visitors & scan calls to determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Performed general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, scanning, & performing basic bookkeeping.
- Prepared agendas, recorded monthly minutes, & made arrangements for committee, board, & other meetings.
- Made travel arrangements for executives (flights, hotels, & car rentals).
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative Assistant'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.