JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administrative" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administrative. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Liaising & maintaining rapport with suppliers & clients on a daily basis
- Booking of appointments & meetings
- Handling Requests & concerns ( Face to face & by phone)
- Sales & invoicing
- Perform reception duties including handling phone calls & email
- Developing & maintaining computer database for administrative reports & tracking
- Producing & interpreting financial information including budgets, invoicing, reconciliation
- General filing, faxing, scanning
- Providing other administration support to manager
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administrative'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.