JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICER AND RECEPTIONIST
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administration Officer And Receptionist" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administration officer and receptionist. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Manage reception
- Maintained the common filing system & file all letters
- Assisting Manager with special projects as required
- Provided word-processing & clerical support
- Answered all incoming calls & handled caller's inquiries
- Customer liaison & services
- Design & produce monthly newsletter for franchisees
- Maintained Excel spreadsheets of franchisees registration & insurance details
- Send out reminder letters to franchisees for business registration
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administration Officer And Receptionist'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.