JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT RECEPTIONIST
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administration Assistant Receptionist" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administration assistant receptionist. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Cheque Requisitions.
- Membership fee receipts, membership database (Tracker).
- Requestioning of Stationery, office supplies, maintenance of office equipment.
- Upkeep of files & filing system hard copy & electronic.
- Preparation of publications (NSWCID news, annual reports, special events)
- Board rooms needs.
- Coordinating board members, board meetings.
- Preparation of mail outs.
- Switchboard (Commander System).
- Counter, library & member inquiries.
- General typing & word processing.
- Data entry into spreadsheets.
- Incoming & outgoing mail registers & postage.
- Management & coordinating team of volunteers, with mail outs & Disability Advisory Committee.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administration Assistant Receptionist'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.