JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Administration Assistant" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new administration assistant. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Answer Telephone injuries;
- Booking jobs for 20 interstate technicians & 10 local technicians;
- Raising job & purchase orders;
- Creating & formatting spreadsheets;
- Exporting & compiling;
- Management of orders & scheduling filters installation of all filter requirements;
- Orders Parts & equipment for contractors;
- Management & coordinating Preventative Maintenance Contracts;
- Liaison with sub contractors in rural NSW & QLD for Do charge Jobs & Maintenance related inquires;
- Management of Verified reports, enter comms, In /out times comms & reporting monthly KPI Requirements;
- Creditors & sub contractor invoices payable;
- Maintenance data entry into JIM data base;
- Maintenance & update of all excel spread sheets (Formatting & compiling spread sheets & graphs);
- Filter database management & ordering;
- Management & distribution of Maintenance service books, Paperwork policies & procedures;
- Bulk email to contractors (Schedules of preventative maintenance/paperwork
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Administration Assistant'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.