JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ADMIN ASSISTANT AND DATA ENTRY
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Admin Assistant And Data Entry" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new admin assistant and data entry. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Provided information & allocate job according to roster to employee
- Inform employee via e mail & messages about location & timing of jobs.
- Assist with customer-service, product availability & quality control related issues. Screen calls & mail.
- Devise & maintain extensive filing system & corresponding cross-referenced list. Organized details of meetings, agendas, travel arrangements, itineraries, & expense reports.
- Liaison & co-coordinating with internal departments at all levels.
- Maintained excellent oral & written communication skills, problem resolution abilities & high level of confidentiality.
- Process confidential employee records such as salary changes, vacation / absenteeism reports & performance appraisals etc.
- Provided administrative & secretarial support functions to the director.
- Actively supported in re- structuring & re-establishing of the office.
- Preparing invoices receipts, purchase & sales invoices.
- Participated in staff recruitment, training, hiring & scheduling. Supervised as a front desk staff.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Admin Assistant And Data Entry'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.