JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Receivable Manager" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts receivable manager. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Responsible for all cash balancing within the branch
- Maintenance, control & reduction of Debtors ledger
- Effective communication with Sales team & Telesales internal staff
- Responsible for creation of all new accounts
- Marketing of Bidvest products to current clientele & newly established accounts
- Excellent communication skills both personal & telephony
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Receivable Manager'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.