JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Receivable" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts receivable. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Minor Reception Duties, collect & sort incoming mail, Prepare Banking
- Set up new clients & jobs in MYOB & Workbench job costing system
- Create & Maintain job folders
- Distribute new job/client information
- Document control for purchase orders & invoices during approval process
- Liaise with Clients, suppliers, co-workers & management on a daily basis
- Create Accounts receivable invoices & compile supporting documentation
- Maintain client account statues - Confirm payments, Debt Collection
- Meet daily & weekly deadlines
- Attend weekly Financial management meetings
- Assist in implementing & training for Workbench job costing system
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Receivable'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.