JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Payable Officer" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts payable officer. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Processing of invoices & credit notes into the company accounts payable system (Data Build).
- Matching of supplier invoices with purchase orders, delivery dockets, on site orders etc.
- Preparation of EFT payment runs
- Reconciliation of all supplier accounts on a monthly basis, maintaining records of disputed and/or incorrect invoices, monitoring & appropriate follow-up.
- Responding to supplier account & payment queries in courteous & professional manner at all times.
- Liaising with construction, purchasing, estimating & scheduling teams to resolve queries.
- General office duties which include filing, distribution of remittance advices, archiving & keeping all paperwork up to date.
- Participate in Finance department meetings.
- Working in a team environment to continually improve systems & processes.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Payable Officer'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.