JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Payable Coordinator" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts payable coordinator. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Trained, supervised & managed a staff of up to five personnel handling all 500 vendor account enquiries related to a monthly turnover of $12M; set up new vendors.
- Managed Accounts Payable & Receivable.
- Processed invoices in a timely manner consistent with the monthly accounting cycle.
- Undertook the payment of creditors within established terms, conditions & agreements.
- Developed & maintained financial databases & records.
- Undertook reconciliation of monthly statements.
- Assisted with cash flow controls consistent with organisational guidelines, followed up on unpresented cheques.
- Presented reports to Chief Financial Officer.
- Carried out face to face & online banking.
- Streamlined policies & procedures where appropriate.
- Liaised with buyers to ensure discount policies were adhered to.
- Worked in accordance with all financial schedules & deadlines.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Payable Coordinator'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.