JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Payable" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts payable. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- General Administration & Reception Duties
- Liaison with Members & Delegates
- Processing of Member payments (eft, cheque, cash)
- Data Entry & Management of Membership Database
- Maintain document control & approval processes
- Data entry of all Accounts Payable documentation into Quickbooks & spreadsheets
- Manage AP Payments, Credit Cards, other Bank Accounts
- Maintain Petty Cash
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Payable'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.