JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Accounts Assistant" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new accounts assistant. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Utilising MS Excel & MYOB, including daily cash flow analysis
- Generating aged debtors' lists
- Budget management
- Completion of documents required for taxation returns & BAS submission
- Preparing the corporate general ledger & trial balance from MYOB data for senior management analysis. Obtaining & examining the provided information, locating all relevant areas, especially concerning the Melbourne office. Utilising MYOB & Excel to collate all information & produce the required reports in the expected formats. Result: Submitted the reports within the stipulated timeframe.
- Transferring ledger, trial balance & balance sheet data into the MYOB system in preparation for budget submission. Receiving the base documentation & analysing all contents. Entering all required data through the utilising of the bank function within the MYOB system, including expenditure & revenue totals. Locating & rectifying a number of issues within the system, specifically relating to GST calculation. Result: Successfully entered all data into the system & provided all necessary documentation for budget preparation.
- Successfully organising all journal entries for monthly adjustments & recording them into the MYOB system. Preparing all relevant journal entries for the month in a word document. Creating new account codes in MYOB where required. Result: Effectively made monthly adjustments for the company & recorded it into MYOB.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Accounts Assistant'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.