JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Account Manager" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new account manager. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Providing customer service to portfolio of more than 80 customers.
- Customer satisfaction by providing them settlement options from time to time.
- Creating strategies & prioritising work by utilising time management skills to the maximum.
- Maintaining customer records & file management.
- Maintaining all office systems in accordance to the prescribed standard in order to ensure smooth functioning at all time.
- Providing advisory service to customers following the regulations of different authorities.
- Executing customer transactions that includes credit card payments & Direct debits.
- Improves collection efforts by identifying, analysing & recommending loss litigation opportunities.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Account Manager'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.