JOB RESUME COVER LETTER EXAMPLE FOR ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE
Dear Mr. Smith,
Upon review of your posting for "Account Associate" at you organization, I was eager to send my resume for your review. As an enthusiastic expert with years of serving experience, I am qualified to make an immediate and positive impact on your business in this position.
My work experience has qualified me to excel as your new account associate. My additional strengths in time management, team working, and problem solving, support me to thrive in this position.
Highlights of my career background & resume responsibilities for this job include:
- Greet clients as they arrive & provide them with information needed regarding Couriers, Print & Mail Services.
- Assist clients in booking local, interstate & international couriers via Mail Call & WPS (DHL) online system.
- Liaising independently with DHL customer service, E-com & Account Service Manager with disputes with DHL couriers.
- Provide resolutions to client's issues regarding couriers & print services.
- Train new staff in customer services as & when required.
- Provide monthly reports to managers of Fuji Xerox & Invoicing Department of Macquarie Bank (India).
- Handling incoming & outgoing calls & emails.
- Handling all incoming & outgoing couriers & dispatching couriers.
- Handling Macquarie Banks International post & processing thru E-lms
- Managing Australia Post stock for Macquarie Bank (Ordering supplies etc)
- Assisting in documentation of processes & procedure, Global Services Delivery Model (GSDM).
- Process Improvements.
With my excellent knowledge, skill, abilities and previous experience, I could swiftly surpass your expectations as 'Account Associate'. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.